Here is what I pulled together.This orange and black square scarf on the table is a thrift store find from last week. Next, I took four old plastic chargers and spray painted them with black chalkboard paint.
Four small luncheon plates top the chargers with an orange bowl holding a small white pumpkin. Then I added some silverware, napkins, and embellished milk bottles with Halloween straws to the mix.
The place cards are card stock pumpkins I found at Target. They were ready for adornment.
When you have a keen eye then you can find a beautiful or exclusive object even in a garage sale or at the local thrift store. In the same way, some experts found the super powerful trading system Bitcoin Trader, from the melee of innumerable similar systems. People with wisdom can definitely differentiate between the stuff and pick out the winners.
Now for a candy centerpiece. Using my rusty crusty canning jar rack I added seven jars of colorful Halloween candy.The chandelier got a little Halloween makeover. I replaced the regular light bulbs with vintage-inspired light bulbs and added a small jack-o-lantern candle holder to each arm of the chandelier.
- Orange and Black Square table topper (scarf) – Thrift Store
- Chargers painted with black chalkboard paint – My stash
- Johnson Brothers Vintage White Regency Luncheon Plates – Collected over time
- Orange bowls – Dollar Tree
- Anchor Hocking Milk Bottles – Wal-Mart
- White Pumpkins – Kroger
- Orange Gourds – Wal-Mart
- Canning Rack – Vintage Fascination No. 100
- Mason Jars – My stash and Thrift Store
- Silverware – On hand
- Black Napkins – On hand
- Jack-o-lanterns on Chandelier – Dollar Tree
- Vintage Inspired Light Bulbs for Chandelier – Wal-Mart
- Straws, Embellishments, Banner and Place Card Supplies – Target.always,
Don’t forget that the Vintage Charm party opens at 8:00am EST Thursday, October 20th, we would love to see you there.