Here is what I pulled together.This orange and black square scarf on the table is a thrift store find from last week. Next, I took four old plastic chargers and spray painted them with black chalkboard paint.
Four small luncheon plates top the chargers with an orange bowl holding a small white pumpkin. Then I added some silverware, napkins, and embellished milk bottles with Halloween straws to the mix.
The place cards are card stock pumpkins I found at Target. They were ready for adornment.
Now for a candy centerpiece. Using my rusty crusty canning jar rack I added seven jars of colorful Halloween candy.The chandelier got a little Halloween makeover. I replaced the regular light bulbs with vintage-inspired light bulbs and added a small jack-o-lantern candle holder to each arm of the chandelier.
- Orange and Black Square table topper (scarf) – Thrift Store
- Chargers painted with black chalkboard paint – My stash
- Johnson Brothers Vintage White Regency Luncheon Plates – Collected over time
- Orange bowls – Dollar Tree
- Anchor Hocking Milk Bottles – Wal-Mart
- White Pumpkins – Kroger
- Orange Gourds – Wal-Mart
- Canning Rack – Vintage Fascination No. 100
- Mason Jars – My stash and Thrift Store
- Silverware – On hand
- Black Napkins – On hand
- Jack-o-lanterns on Chandelier – Dollar Tree
- Vintage Inspired Light Bulbs for Chandelier – Wal-Mart
- Straws, Embellishments, Banner and Place Card Supplies – Target.always,
Don’t forget that the Vintage Charm party opens at 8:00am EST Thursday, October 20th, we would love to see you there.