A fun Halloween tablescape is just what I wanted in the breakfast area.

Here is what I pulled together.This orange and black square scarf on the table is a thrift store find from last week.  Next, I took four old plastic chargers and spray painted them with black chalkboard paint.

Four small luncheon plates top the chargers with an orange bowl holding a small white pumpkin. Then I added some silverware, napkins, and embellished milk bottles with Halloween straws to the mix.

The place cards are card stock pumpkins I found at Target.  They were ready for adornment.

Now for a candy centerpiece.  Using my rusty crusty canning jar rack I added seven jars of colorful Halloween candy.The chandelier got a little Halloween makeover.  I replaced the regular light bulbs with vintage-inspired light bulbs and added a small jack-o-lantern candle holder to each arm of the chandelier.

sources

• Mason Jars – My stash and Thrift Store
  • Silverware – On hand
  • Black Napkins – On hand
  • Jack-o-lanterns on Chandelier – Dollar Tree
  • Vintage Inspired Light Bulbs for Chandelier – Wal-Mart
  • Straws, Embellishments, Banner and Place Card Supplies – Target.always,

Don’t forget that the Vintage Charm party opens at 8:00am EST Thursday, October 20th, we would love to see you there.

Comments

1. mary says:

It’s so wonderful! Like the chandelier with the glass jack o lanterns & all the black & orange! thanks

• Sharon says:

Thank you Mary, it was fun to put together.

2. JaneEllen says:

Sharon, it’s all so darned adorable and Halloweenie. Am loving your table runner/scarf, how perfect was that. Getting such a kick out of your incredible table scape but have to tell you glass pumpkins on chandelier is the best decoration of them all. Bet you had so much fun laying all your goodies out, dolling up your dining area.
    Makes me wish we had dining table/room. Miss having dining table/area, this is when I really miss our KY house. Used to have so much fun fixing our house up for holidays and just cause. Too bad couldn’t pack it up to to bring here.

Enjoy rest of week

• Sharon says:

My grandkids like it especially the candy jars.

3. Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction says:

Cute, cute, cute! Love the mini lanterns on the chandy and the festive touches you added to the milk bottles 😉

• Sharon says:

Thank you Cecilia. Funny thing is I didn’t buy the mini lanterns to put them on the chandy. I bought five of them thinking of putting them along the mantel but I had a light bulb moment when I was changing out the light bulbs.

4. Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces says:

Spooky fun! I love the pumpkin candleholders hanging from the chandelier!

• Sharon says:

It was a spur of the moment idea.

5. loveyoumoredesigns says:

Too cute, Sharon! Love the baby boos and the chalkboard touches. That scarf was a great find, I would have picked it up, too:) xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

• Sharon says:

I love baby boos too but didn’t find them very reasonably priced this year.

6. Valerie Roberts says:

You have done a truly happy and fun Halloween tablescape. Love your dishes, centerpiece, and the hanging pumpkins.

• Sharon says:

Thank you so much Valerie. Grands love it.

7. Jann Olson says:

Fun table Sharon. Love the canning bottles for the centerpiece! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

8. Florence says:

So much fun stuff to look at! Love the little lanterns hanging from the chandy! Love your orange & black scarf you just found, which perfectly ties all the elements together! It is a fun tablescape!

9. Beverly says:

Sharon, your Halloween tablescape is great. It’s definitely fun! I love the lanterns. Pinning.